Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Help....Wii has captured my husband

Our good friends just celebrated their anniversary this past Sunday. My girlfriend (Keri) shared with me that her husband (Rob) got her a Wii for their anniversary. http://cobblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/wii-for-me.html
I thought, how cool. I have heard many fun things about this game, yet haven't played it a lick. BUT there has been something strange come over my husband since our best friends got this new Wii. He finds ANY reason to run over to their home, and dresses it up nobly. He has even been late for supper, only to find out "I stopped by the Cobbs!" aka "I beat them AGAIN!" He cracks me up. Although, Keri & Rob are cracking me up too. They call to let Aaron know when they beat his score and of course he is over there lickety-split to show them up! The only thing I am not laughin' about is the funny eyes my buddy gave me on my Wii character. She says they look like me when I am excited! WHAT?!?!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

we have a wii...come visit us! We love you. Thanks for the weekend and your servant hearts.

Alex Aruliah said...

Hey Aaron,
So did you beat Keri on the Ski Jump?

Liz,
I was there the first time Aaron beat all the records that was already set!!