Saturday, February 28, 2009

All Boy

People had always told me how very different boys are from girls. I only had girls so I took their word for it. Well now I understand that boys are VERY different from girls from my own experience. Luke is so much more physical then the girls ever were. He also gives the best bear hugs. Without anyone showing him, he turned sticks into guns (noises & all) and chased the girls around the yard. And TRAINS, oh my, he can hear or spot one from a mile away! He gets the whole family excited from his excitement when he hears one of them. Here are a few shots of my boy being ALL boy!

Luke attacking a bush with his light saber
~ "Luke, I am your father"!

Luke trying to attack Mama ~ aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

He loves any sort of ball. By the way, he is a lefty Mom!

He loves playing with Sawyer & Michaela, our neighbors.

Sportin' ( or should we say hammin' up) his big boy haircut!

Best for last ~ Luke Frost!

P.S.
Luke decided to do this stunt this morning (3/6/09). He has climbed his bookcase in front of his window in search of his Papa who is outside! Such a boy!!!!

No comments: