Tuesday, February 19, 2008

S is for Savior

I treasure up conversations with my children. Okay, maybe not ALL of them but especially the precious ones! Today as Hopie & I were driving home from Community Bible Study we started talking about her going to pre-school tomorrow. She asks if she had homework and I tell her no because there was no school Monday. Then I told her that Friday she would have to take pictures of things that begin with “S”, like sssssssnake. I was promptly corrected by Hopie with “S as in SSSSSavior”. Silly Mama! I appreciated the great reminder to keep my mind on Christ. Any parent who has had a Sparky (Awana) would identify with this conversation because they cover this in their handbook. S is for Savior (1 John 4:14 “the Father has sent His Son to the Savior of the world). I am so thankful that He has hidden His Word in Hopie’s heart. And yes, she will be taking a picture of her Savior, Jesus, to school on Friday!

Psalm 8:2 “From the mouth of babes You have established strength

No comments: