Saturday, May 3, 2008

Boots

It is crazy sometimes how the smallest thing can grab you just like that. As I was going around picking up the house the other night, and all was quiet, I was caught off guard. It happened when I went to go put my stable boots up in one hand and grab Luke's boots in the other. The flood of thoughts and images returned of this past year & the future. The fun this incredible baby boy has been watching him smile, crawl, and get vocal. To "wow, he will someday fill & follow in these boots". This journey of mothering is so incredibly humbling, especially since I fall so short of my desires. But I have been so very blessed to see His hand of grace in my children's lives. Thank you Jesus! Be with this little man. May I point him to You and he walk after You, Lord.Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

No comments: