Monday, February 15, 2010

A New View From Our Old Home

I procrastinated as long as my patient but irritated man would let me. We have been talking about getting new windows, for this old home, for many years. I was comfortable with the talking part, it was the action part that I drug my feet on. I was attached to the old windows. I even made curtains to compliment them. I knew we need to get more efficient windows, but I just couldn't part with the original ones. After much debating in our home, sometimes louder than others, we came to a decision. I found a window that matched very closely with the original windows.

It was crazy how fast Aaron, Rob, & Jim (Rob's dad) installed thoses puppies. We have NEVER been able to open the windows in the living room, and the girl's window had a lovely family of termites dwelling there. So we are thrilled with our purchase, the look, and the lack of cold & noise the new windows provide. All of them are open right now........I love my new windows!

No comments: