Monday, March 29, 2010

My New Love


This is my new love. Please don't tell my last Kitchen Aid, for he might get his feelings hurt. We had a great season together for 11 wonderful years. As the family has grown, and our pizza adventures have grown, my old Kitchen Aid has had a tough time keeping up with things. I found him a new home, where he will be loved and appreciated for many more years to come. Now on to my new love, OH MY! It has been killin' me to have him on my counter for 3 days and not use him, so I HAD to use him today. I have some girls coming tonight for game night and a branding in a couple weeks. What better way to break this critter in then a DOUBLE batch of Cowboy cookies. This guy did not disappoint me. Mind you, there are 18 cups of ingredients that go into a double batch of Cowboy cookies. He handled it like a pro, hence the title ~ Professional 600. I look forward to many happy years in this new relationship.
Happy cooking!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is number #1 on my Wish list. I need one!!!

Karen said...

Hey Liz! I just got one of those too! Robert says we are twins now. Love you guys!