Friday, March 19, 2010

Retreat At Joyner Ranch

We have had a rainier season than normal this year. I am NOT complaining, for we need the rain. I do have a mare that would like to file a complaint. With the rain, she hasn't had the exercise she needs and her living quarters just aren't getting a chance to dry up. So she went out to pasture at Joyner Ranch. She has 20+ acres to run on and friends to play with. She is loving it.

Well, we needed a change of scenery one Friday after school. I needed some horse time & to down time with my babies. Even though they are 9,7, & 2, I will probably call them my babies. We headed out to see Pearl at the ranch. It was just what I needed.

Luke loves the new puppies out there. Can I order one of these for the house? He sure loves it at the ranch!


Dangerous Duo in the golf chart!

We are outta here!


Here is my sweetie, Pearl. I dig her!

I went for a walk with my little man. Can you feel my heart swell?
These are precious times!
This was exactly what I needed!

No comments: