Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Devotions for Luke & Mama

Luke is getting to such a cute age. He just turned 3 and has added so much to his vocabulary. I love to listen to him pray. At bedtime tonight we had the sweetest time. I got him "The Jesus Storybook Bible ~ Every Story Whispers His Name". Can you feel how precious this Bible is just by reading it's name? I LOVE this Bible. Let me just share my absolutely favorite line about God's love, it is:
Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking,
Always and Forever Love!
I love it!

So we are reading a story of how God makes a way. It is the Moses & the Red Sea story. At some point in the story I turned and asked Luke, do you think that sea can stop God? He came at me with such a ferocious "NO", that I was almost startled. When I asked the question I really didn't really expect an answer, but boy, he did not disappoint me! I loved it. We enjoyed our little devotion song and sweet prayers before tucking my little man in. I walked out of his room with my spirit re-energized.
Sweet times with Jesus!

No comments: