Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

When I was a child, I can remember hardly being able to sleep on Christmas Eve. I am back to that again with children in the home. They bring such joy & energy to the home. We all headed to bed late as it was because we take in a beautiful candle light service at church for Christmas Eve. Then we head to our friend's home for supper & a cookie decorating game that we play every year. So hopped up on the sugar & fellowship, it is always hard to get to sleep. Once asleep the children rest all night. I, on the other hand am up every two hours, like a child! I am excited for them and the excitement of the morning.
Christmas Morning
The children were tickled to see the presents.
Luke is all about Thomas the Train.
All Hopie wanted was a "Littlest Pet Shop".
Abigail got her first real sewing kit.
We didn't get pictures but
Papa was thrilled to get an ipod from Mama.
Mama is in heaven with her new Slanket
and camera (to her surprise)!
Up the mountain we go...................
We get to my sister's for Christmas with the family.
We had a lovely time.
Mama opening more toys......the packaging will drive you nuts!

What is up with my cheesy children..........
Long, fun day of giving & receiving ~
celebrating the greatest gift ever given...JESUS!
Papa & Abbie listening to the ipod.

Not a creature is stirring....not even a Mama!

No comments: