Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas at Joyner Ranch

Christmas continues with Aaron's family. Eric & Tracy head to the ranch for Christmas with Mom & Papa Bill. Tracy got a new camera from Eric and snapped the day away. Mama was experimenting with my new camera that Aaron got me. He got me a small Nikon camera that will fit in my vest pocket when I am working cattle. He was tired of hearing about how much I wish I could of snapped a picture of that......
So here are some shots from Christmas at the ranch.
Luke got the opening present thing down this year! How cute!
Abbie loves presents!!!
Hopie loves the golf chart! See stops in to say "Hi" to Dee Dee!
Aaron & I had Bill & Mom's brand put on some vests for Christmas.
They loved them. Aaron & I were so excited.
Thrills me to see this cowboy sittin' in that fine lookin' jacket!
Happy Trails....Merry Christmas!

No comments: