Saturday, July 2, 2011

Forgotten Love!

As I perused my blog today, at all the things that get recorded here, I smiled, laughed out loud, shook my head, & even got teary-eyed at some of the adventures that go on around this crazy Abshire home of ours. I realized how much I have missed blogging this stories, conversations, memories, and antics. It is a sort of therapy for this Mama! Not to mention our family loves to stay caught up on the chaos they get to miss! ;-) Blogging slowed down for me last year after we returned from our trip to Ohio. The daunting task of blogging the Ohio trip stopped me in my blogging tracks. But a year later, I am feeling a renewed vigor to catch this blog up! A friend once told me that if he didn’t get it blogged within 48 hours he wouldn’t blog it. Well I am feeling up to the challenge of bringing this blog up to date. Okay, we will not mention the type A personality that battles within me that likes things nice & organized……without holes! :) So hold on to your boot straps and get ready for a wild ride of past year of the Adventures in AbshireLand!

1 comment:

KDC said...

Wooohooo!! Welcome back!