Saturday, July 16, 2011

They're Back!!!

The girls returned from Wagon Train today. Luke & I missed them something fierce! Luke walked around the first few days asking where they were & when they would return. So he does really love them, even though he spends his days picking on them. That is just life & I wouldn’t want it any other way! When the cars turned the corner I got so excited. I couldn’t wait to get a hold of my babies. Yes, they will always be my babies!! I had a big mason jar of tea in my hands when Hopie leaped out of the car & came at me with all her might. I planted myself & gripped that jar of tea! Woo dawg can that girl hug!! She makes me proud! I lost all my tea but held on to that glass jar. Luke was so happy to see his sisters. He hugged all over them. Abbie wouldn’t put him down for the longest time. My girls were so excited to be home. I have heard the stories & cheers, seen the scars, smelt the hair (yikes), unpacked the clothes, read the notes, & know that I will be hearing camp stories for the next week as things come to their mind. I am so thankful they have these summer camp memories. Hume Lake holds a special place our hearts.
Unloading the truck!

Luke playing dinosaurs with Abbie.

They missed each other!

I actually love this sight!

My babies all back together!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KDC said...

Ya...sorry about that hair and I have a feeling that laundry didn't smell too pretty either :)! Boy did we have fun though!