Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Birthday Duo

Papa & Abbie have the same birthday which is really quite fun for them. We had two sets of our close friends over with their children and just enjoyed their company and fellowship as we celebrated Papa & Abbie's life.



Shmily was Aaron's theme this year. I got him a couple of these cool stickers that I had made and stuck them on places he would see everyday. Shmily stands for "See How Much I Love You". It shows up in some fun places.

We had a horse theme again this year ~ I do believe that cake resembles "Baby Girl"!


Abbie got this great horse alarm clock that neighs when it goes off.
Aaron is showing off some great art work from the twins!




1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday girls! I can't believe how much Abby has grown and changed. We love watching your family grow.