Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hopie Makover

We had a beautiful vow renewal ceremony to attend for some dear friends of ours a couple of weeks ago. My friend across the street is a beautician. How handy is that with two girls? Well, she got a hold of Hopie to do her hair for this ceremony. Wow! I had to take a double take when she walked in. My curly headed little baby girl look like a young lady! It took my a while to get use to that. Fortunately for Mama, you can take the curl out of the hair BUT you can't take the spunk out of my baby girl! She is fabulous! As you can see, in a mere two hours Hopie can go from sweet looking young lady to Hopie "Rambo" style. She was chasing boys, did I just type that? As you can see from her nose, a little boy chased back and caught her. This game of chase did not end peacefully. Opportunities for forgiveness are all around us. For Hopie, she had to forgive her buddy Brady. We just had to show you photos of Hope all done up.

No comments: