Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter 2008

I know I am running behind! It is the story of my life in this season! I wanted to share our Easter with you. We started our celebration that day with church (I just wish you could hear Hopie say "church"). Pastor Curt did an amazing drama as Hosea. It was special to me because we have been studing the Kings and Minor Prophets this year in CBS (Community Bible Study) and had recently covered Hosea. Pastor Curt showed us the sweet truths of being Christ's Bride and His great love for us. It is always humbling to me the great love He shows us because He is God. Worthy of all glory, praise, and honor and yet loves a wretch like me. I love Him so and desire for Him to glorififed in this life of mine because when it is ALL said and done ~ nothing else matters but Him!
I thought I'd share some pictures of our day. We headed up to my sister's house to be with my family that day. As you can tell the girls get swimsuits in their Easter baskets and wear them that day. Luke had a fun first Easter too, although no candy for him.
Hopie is a girl after my own heart~ a cowgirl hat goes with EVERYTHING, right?

Papa & Luke checkin' out the candy scene!

Abigail enjoying some candy!






Hopie & Nicholas playing in the sand box!


This is my HOT man!

I love his smile!!!

We hope & pray you had a blessed Easter celebrating that we serve a risen Savior! Praise the LORD!

No comments: