Monday, October 12, 2009

Magic Mountain

I can remember when Abbie was just a baby thinking that a trip to Magic Mountain was so far away. I wasn't eager for it, I just thought that she would never really be older enough or big enough to go to such a big place. Silly Mama! My little girl spent the day at Magic Mountain with her Papa & classmates as a reward for selling barbecue tickets for her school. This was her first year to sell tickets and she came in third place of her school in ticket sales. Go Abbie! She was quiet the saleswoman as I heard her on the phone selling tickets. She worked hard and we are so proud of her. But is she really big enough to go to Magic Mountain??? Papa informed me that they spent the day in "kiddie land"! That made this Mama happy. I know the day is coming that she will be off and running, but I am not there yet. I will add a picture once Papa sends them from his phone.

No comments: