Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Day In The Hills ~ Butch's Branding

Today was a day filled with God's beauty in creation, family, friends, & horses. I always wish I had pictures of the beauty you get to see horse back in the hills but never have a camera. I love to see my Master's handy work as I watch the flowers dance in open meadows. It sets a heart free.
We spent the day with our family & friends branding Butch's cattle. Some of us went out to gather the cattle.
My buddies Benny & Steve joined in on the day.
Here are the three amigos!
We got to sort the cattle.
Benny & Steve were ropers.
I liked this shot.
I got to give shots.
My girls hanging out in Papa Bill's truck watching the action.
Abbie lovin' on Papa Bill.
The girls getting a ride on Joe before we head home.
Hugs from my babies!
Our Clan minus Luke.
He was home safetly with Uncle Rob & Auntie Keri.
'>Here is the whole day of photos if you want to see them all.

No comments: