Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rolling Reader

I have been reading weekly to Abigail's class, as a Rolling Reader Volunteer, since they were in Kindergarten. It has been a highlight of my week to go and hang out with my little buddies. We have been reading The Little House on the Prairie Series. We are getting ready to finish Farmer Boy . The boys have really enjoyed this book. Every week I look up from reading to see these precious faces just lost in the story. I love these kids. Third grade is about to end and I wanted a picture of my buddies before they get "too big" to do that. So I wanted to share a picture and some fabulous art I receive from the children on a weekly basis. I am truly blessed by this precious class. Our plan, in the upcoming years, is to read the Chronicles of Narnia after Little House on the Prairie.

I love these guys!!!

Artwork showing me reading to them.
A couple of drawings of me & the children in class. I love it!

Some pictures have the sweetest notes on them!

No comments: