Saturday, August 7, 2010

8 years of fun & Hope

Today my baby girl turned 8! She is the one we call "Fabulous" & for good reason! That is the adjective that rolls off my lips in all sorts of circumstances we find ourselves with Hopie. So we are celebrating this girl’s life & that she still has it! She has had some close calls. Living life to the fullest comes at a price! I am so thankful for my Hope! She is my daily dose of lovin’. That girl can hug & kiss on ya like no other! Brace yourself when you see her comin’ at ya with one of those “Abshire” hugs! Yeah, she is her Mama in soooo many ways. My parents have assured me that they survived, as I will! They sure do enjoy the laugh at the pay back I am getting’ for what I did to them. All I can say is I am in for it!!!! So here are some pictures from my FABULOUS Hope’s birthday celebration.
She helped Mama with the cupcakes!

This is the birthday crew getting ready for pizza, of course!


We are girls, we have to do nails!!!

And get our groove on with Juast Dance!

Oh yeah, one handsome little devil was allowed!

No comments: