Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Price of Happiness


Yes the title of this post & even the picture is a little misleading. If you are sitting back, wagging your finger, and clucking your tongue at me right now, well, just keep it up. There is ample material in this family for you to sit back and shack your head at; trust me on this one, I live here! Luke was having a fussy morning and his communication with me can get him very frustrated. I think he has been talking to his Papa too much about me, but we won’t go there. Anyway, back at the ranch, Luke wants ALL the suckers. I, trying to be a “good” mama won’t let him have all of the suckers. That would make him sick! Turns out, he just wanted to “hold” them. That is just what he did. He ate one, but just had to hold all the others. Gee, I have no idea where he would get this controlling nature from!!!! Let me think…….. :-P

Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

KDC said...

SUCKER!!!!...cluck, cluck...haha! At least the little punk knows what he wants.