Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Word

I have loved watching God be who He is in His Word. As I read through Genesis this month I went through many thoughts as I read the adventures of God's people. I kept thinking, why did that happen that way or why would they do something so stupid & wrong! I am just thankful that no one is taking note of my life and shortcomings and printing them in a bestseller for the world to read. I watched scandals unfold, poor decisions being made, sinful people & faithful people, and God's hand at work ALL over the place. He is keeping His covenant in spite of us! Praise Him! There is NOTHING stopping Him from keeping His promises and keeping His covenants! I am so thankful for a faithful God. I am so thankful for a God who loves me in spite of myself!

No comments: